CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

disappointment~

5/2/2009
so disappoited
the yamaha guy din let me to go for training programme
huh..he said i dun hav enough time to
teach if i want to continue my study at university

haiiz..its my fault
i dun know how to lie
if i told him dat i finished my stpm
and i dun hav any plan now
so i want to join the yamaha teacher training programme
but he just asked me like dat
i dunno how to answer
i just answer him wat im actually planning to do
so ..as wat i ll know the result is
fail........
so sad.....

but on the other hand
perhaps i wont miss the chance to study oversea
my dream is to study oversea
so dat i got an opportunity to see the world out there
not only at here
there i ll be learn to be more independent
so..the stupid yamaha guy din let me to go for training
perhaps its a good news for me
but i m really sad to heard dat i din get the training chance
i ll try after i finished my study
i must earn more and more money
i must practise hard now to know how to handle come situation
next time when i go for audition again
i want to make sure dat the stupid guy ll
100 % let me to go for the training
stupid guy,just wait for me ~!!

0 comments: