CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

sad..huh

today so sad and angry
what parents also got
huh..this world
really what kind of people also got
suddenly phone calling us
why dun ask the stupid lao ya directly ask me la
or you just come and directly ask me la~
stupid actcy there
i want to see how thick and pretty ur face
ya la..my english is not as good as you
coz you are use it everyday leh
.....suddely come out one phrase
"you cannot talk malay izit ,"
walau..i m talking with you with english
i know what she means
she said i dunno how to talk english
........................................
"you dunno how to talk arr,"
sure that i know how to talk but just not as perfect as you
"aiyo,talk properly la if you know .."
so sad..first time got ppl say like that..
indian women..dun throw the anger towards me
just face to face talk with me ..~!
easier for me to explain..

1 comments:

arwen woon said...

calm down...girl...
dun angry if not the people will more happy....