CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

27/10/2010-12/11/2010

27/10/2010-12/11/2010


is the exam period
hohoho..who like exam?
i really hope i can improve my cgpa
i really hope to get a very good result
but..i dunno i got this ability or not..
really try hard for it..

but sometimes
i really hope to relax a while
haha..not relax..lazy
haih..lazyness keep on surround me

at home is far more comfortable than hostel
but hostel is a better place to study than home
coz no movie disturbance..study ppl 's who like to show off disturbance

during the first two weeks of the exam
i got the chance to go back home everyday
the last week i stayed at hostel
not much choices of food..
and my roomate returned key one day faster than me..
half of the room was so empty..
i made me scare
and even cant sleep well..
haih..have a sleepless night
slept till around 2am and then cant sleep anymore
watched dong's tv series and play games till late..
around 5am just can sleep well
sigh//

wow..its rainy day again..
i dunno about my exam result
i hope i can get better result
feel loneliness..
other friends have their own gang..
i still alone..in my own life..im "mafan"
that why i m not in any gang..=(
things like not going smooth recently..

0 comments: