CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

passes for 2am ♥

10-5-2011
happy today
i get the pass to 2am showcase from my fm!
kaka..sang "i did wrong" during the call-in competition
very excited when called- in
it was the first time i called in to a radio station and get the ticket
it was tuesday i remembered
and i was on the way driving to school
listening to myfm to get up the pass
heard that the host's voice was comfortable
and when i want to turn my car to kolej for parking
i try to call up few times

and very lucky!i get phone picked up after trying a few times!
hehe....and my title for the song was quite easy for me
i did wrong..very happy when knew this
and i just sang out the song and i get it!~
too excited and straight away called my dear sis..kaka
cant sleep tonight i think!
help a person to get her car out from the parking too..
it was a wonderful day!@

0 comments: