CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

express it out!!~

at last i entered ukm
i were so worried about the life there
i dun hope to be there
but what can i do?
my parents hope me to go
i ald told them my opinion
they still wanted me to go
they said it is a golden opportunity for me to experience uni life
mayb next time i would not hav this chance ald

i were so sad about it
i cant study what i want to
it's hard for me to find out my own interest
but..my parents still wanted me to take the
food science with business management course..
i could do anything now
they seemed like so happy that i could enter uni
actually i tell you all my own thinking
last time i purposely choose those needed high cgpa in my 6 options
i know i would not get them
i purposely put in so that i could get that i dun like
surely my 1st and 2nd options are actuarial sc
my marks so low that i couldnt enter this course
i was really very sad..very very upset
this is the result of din study form 6 well....
i really regret about it
so in ukm now..i want to study like hell
i want to get a perfect result!~

monday was the registration day
i din pack anything there
coz i dun hope to be there
...but after i registered i have to pack my thing
coz after that got activities
wdh..i hate..i really dunno how to express it out
i dun like..you know doing what a ppl dun wish to do is a
suffering things in their life
is me..i really suffer a lot in my heart
nobody know about it..
i just want to express myself out in here
...if i get the thing i like
i wont like this ald
so damn quiet
no friends...i dun like to be like this..however i really suffer a lot in my heart
and also all documents also din do
i just like be rebellent ald~
i really dun like this..
so jealous those who can do what they want to........

my mum miss me so much..
she cant sleep well during monday
i knew this throughout my sis
i miss all of you too~
another thing
we hav to solve our course's timetable problem..
solve ourselves
run here and there
if i know early that my parents ll want me to study at uni 1st
i ll really ticked that option ald
no need like this..what also dunno
the 1st intake although was tired,but they do know more things than us
and they ald started their class for 2 weeks..
i dun like this situation..
i hope to escape from this..
i still need to wait for one year..
who can help me?nobody,just myself..

1 comments:

yueh said...

so have u adapt for ur uni life?all the best to u=)