CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

lost..misss..puppet..

horrible day
i went to ukm myself by driving
the 1st time i drive there
ya..i know how to go there
bu when went back home..
i took the wrong road..

i dunno where m i
the highway is so long
i cant imagine..
where ll i reach
stupid me..passed by two tolls
ended up spent more money and time..
i m lost there,alone..
the feeling i still can feel it although i ald back
is a kind of horrible feeling
cant describe through words..

yeah..and today is xin's birthday..
miss her so much
my bbf..
she called me and we chat for a while
i got so many things to tell her..
and my friends too
being in secondary school was really nice
i missed it so much
sk or catholic
is better than now..
stupid ukm..who like it?

i m not quiet
i dun like ppl said like that
i hope other to see another me
i like to talk..i just dunno how to express it out
i like to keep everything inside
i dun like to talk with other about my problems
this is my weakness
i hope i could be a person like him..
change to another me
nobody notice about that

i missed the time in chs
its crazy..i can talk anything funny..
now..its seldom for me to be humour
i dun like the moody atmosphere now..
everyday is like that
staying alone and with computers..
i stay cool because i dun like it..
its hard for me to cope with the environment here
i din enjoy at all..the life now..
i dun like it..why force me to accept it?
i got my own dream..
so jealous those who can do what they want to..
i m just a puppet
who follow what parents want..
the life now is uncomfortable

0 comments: