CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

*A sUrprise on SuNdAy *

went to pc fair today
i really hope to buy the vaio-sony laptop
its gorgeous!~i like it so much
i like the white one..
everything in white..haha^^~
but its too expensive,out of my budget ald>.<
hehe,next time i must earned more and more money
i want to buy everything i wish to
all in white color
dunno when i like white so much


we reached klcc convention centre in the afternoon
after we took our lunch at the vegetarian shop
before that..my father's car broke down when going to market!!~
eventually my parents went home by bus..
so funny of them..something funny happen(",)
omg,its crowded over pc fair
dunno what brand to buy..just hope to take the vaio back home
after getting some tips fr here and there
we bought the dell laptop
its white~! but not as gorgeous as my dream vaio
ot chance ll show my laptop
wanna giv it name.."baibai"
my father insisted to buy for me
i dun wish to..i wish to share with him
but he said he get lucky draw
so he just treat it as the present for me
....i hope to get things not in easy way
i hope to learn how to manage my money..

we waited there to take my new lappie after we paid
so excited..haha
and then a surprise for me!!
monday kang is just nearby us
sitting there and asking things!!~
as i knew he also got a new laptop which is white
but for sure i m not following him to choose white la
i like white..
we wanna to say hello to him
its hard..we are shy
i just bring out my bravage and take chance to talk with him
hoho~sorry i touched his arm and let him shocked
sorry la..
he surprise we are there
asking us some question
....................

at night we went to jusco equine park
i like sunday so much
i like to hang out without purpose
i dun like to stay in ukm..
i hate...

0 comments: