CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

happy new year

happy new year to everyone !
what i want to do for this year ?~

1. study happily and get scholarship
i have to face the reality that i must finished my degree
although im not very interested with it
but i know i can do it
i must study happily and get scholarship
im not so satisfied with my exam result
and i dun want to spend more on my parents' money
they worked hard for it
they should enjoyed with their money
not me..hehe

2. know more friends
i think i have ald wasted my first sem to get know more friends
due to the hateness of this course and uni
im always alone in uni
i dun like this feeling
i think i have to be more active
friends think that im quiet..but i can be more than that
i want to know more friends
and make my uni life more interesting
i know i can do it!

3. earn more money
yeah..i want money
got money can buy things that i like!
really lucky
today received call that i have one more student
think before this..haha
more students = more money =more experiences
thanks mrs shaw for giving me the chances
i love you so much..haha
and hope to get new clotches with the $$

4. practice piano and passed grade 8 theory exam
oh yeah i ald registered for the theory exam
hope that i can handle it
my composing part not so strong + afraid dun hav adequet time to finish the paper
i want to pass
hope i can really work hard for it
and hope that i can practice hard on the diploma exam for practical
all i need is time

5. improve my sis's science and maths
i hope i can teach my sis about the sc and maths
she is not so strong in these subjects
i hope to improve her and see her smile again
she is dissappoited with her recently result
i love her so much..i hope to see her with her improved result ^^

6.travelling
yeah i like to travel
i think that one year must travel to one place in another country
this is what must do in a year
hope that can do it so~

7. improved my english
i still think that my english is in the form5 level
didnt improved at all
hope to get some time to inculcate english book interest
have to read english magazine
and also english business books
i want to be a success people one day
i want to earn a lot of money
so that my parents can live easily
and i can get what things that i dream to get

8. get a new piano
i think this is impossible for now
but i hope to get it!~haha

9. involve more in the curiculum activities
i hope i can join more activities in the uni
life in uni is boring if go to the campus early in the morning
and back to hostel in the evening
then do my revision and assignment at night
i want an adventures uni life!

10. outing with friends
it seems like hundred years i didnt go out with my friends
new friends or old friends
dissappoited coz didnt join
envy for those who can out with their friends frequently
long time didnt see ah yeng ald
hope to out with ah yeng and all my old friends

11. outing with my dear sis
haha..hope to go out with my dear again
its nice to go shopping and movie with you
i like the feeling with you
haha~like to see your smile

12. know more about this world
i want to know more about this world
its seem like i know nothing about this universe

13.get a wonderful christmas day and holiday
i want a wonderful christmas countdown and celebration
i want a wonderful holiday

0 comments: