CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SAD

at first i was happy to see that ms yap sent message to me
i thought she wanna tells me that monday she is going back to centre
so ll have class at what time
but then when i read the message
i was so dissappointed
she said she dont go centre there to teach anymore
due to some reason
and when i asked her
her reason is that she is now only teaching home base
so dissappointed that she had left me out here..
i thought i still can learn a lot of things from her


ms yap actually is a very good teacher
she ald get her ftcl cert in performance
and she knows very well in music
and i thought i can be like her
learning things from her
when i received that message
i really feel like
is that anything i did wrong before until she dun want to go back centre
i dunno
maybe she really tired ald
but i really know nothing about music
i still need her help..aiks
a bit cant accept the reality
hope mrs shaw can find me another good teacher who can help me in me advanced cert

haiz..today i get my holiday ald
i started to practise my piano
but then when i received the message
i had no mood to practise...
arrHH!!~~~
cannot like that..must be tough
now depends on myself
but i really weak in practical
which teacher can help me now?
thought before to go for ms yap lesson at her house
but i know sure got a lot of disagrement from lots of ppl
furthermore i must believe that this world sure got another good piano teacher
who willing to teach me until i get my atcl at least..
if not i really have to go to ms yap's house..
aiks..i really sad =(

0 comments: