CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

work..teaching

yippi..now ald april
means that i can teach more students
more income also for me
hehe..

march's sat is quite suffocate me
have to wait from 1.30om-5.30pm for only a student
i just wait at centre there
watching video,sleeping..
its really cold and lonely

wow..the first day of taking off the student is really tiring
they came in one-by-one
which means that i have no time to rest
and my lunch time also become lesser
is quite hard to communicate with some of them
but sure that i ll try my best to "get their heart"

following the weeks
due to school work
have to postpone and replace some of the classes
aiks..is quite a headache for me..
after april i ll be free..yeah,totally free
i think i ll just have to torture for a few weeks
and sure that i ll do my best to teach the students to be the best!

0 comments: