CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

HapPy SuNdaY

29/3/2009

Happy day without him
haha ^^#
today after work my family and i went to mid valley
long time din go there already
my sis begged my parents to go there
although it was very tired after work..

the car park there was really full
we turned many rounds also cant get any parking
mummy asked us what day is that
so many people came there
so daddy suggested he waited for parking
and we went for shopping
but my sis and i wont do that
haha..how dare we let our daddy wait there alone
luckily after a few minutes
we get a car going back
and we get down together !!~

mv really very crowded
we went to jusco at 1st
many stalls outside the supermarket
and we get to try and buy many biscuits
is muchies mini...nice nice ^^*
then we went to bakery shop
and bought 3 small cakes like dat
is cheap what..got offer
suddenly i heard a lady said
" see the expired date on the cake, "
omg we forgot to do that
immediately i told my mum about dat
and luckily she havent paid
then i went to exchange it
huh..there really crowded..

after that we went for window-shopping
just walked around and see around
then i suggested that we went to the garden
coz my parents never go there before
it was far a way..i
afraid that my parents ll be tired
haha..
we walked around at the garden
my parents were quite a shocked
to see a new shopping place there
we found a place to hav our "tea"
haha..actually were those biscuits and cakes we just bought
we just stay there a while and went back to mv

my sis and i went to mph bookstores for a while
while my parents
haha..we just let them dating
my sis want to buy a book
but we couldnt find it
she just could find her roller..
then we went out to find our parents
haha..they said they saw a very tall lady
wow..she is really tall..got 180 cm i think
she needed to bend her body in order to talk with the customers
actually she is a promoter at watson la~

before going back
we went to a place to "eat" the food
actually there hav a plate for us to test the food
(dunno how to say)
every time we went to mv
daddy sure ll want to go this place
he wanted to "test" those food
he loves them so much
my mum too..haha..
we had a wonderful time there
but now i began to feel my leg pain
i wore the high heels
the front of the shoes is really narrow
it made my leg feel very pain
after that we went back home

huh..we dunno where is the car-park pay station
my sis and i went to find the place
wa..the fees was cheap compared to other place
we really enjoyed ourselves today
haha ^^~

0 comments: