CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

angry

really angry!!
you thought that is ur room??!!
we cant do anything wasting our own time just because of you??
stupid..i cant control myself to scold this stupid..
i really very hate you
you make me to feel like this..

thief..like to steal everything
took all my things without my permission
wth..cant scold directly coz i know ll hurt somebody's feeling
but i really very mad about him
huh..this feeling really suffering
cant say it out
only thing i can do is to tell my blog
.....wasting my time
dun hope i can forgive..
stupid!!@@#$#$@!@@!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes,i agree...
u do a right things...
like me to post and scold the ghost...haha~

dreamoong said...

haha..scold ghost..good feeling
after scold the ghost i ll be feeling very nice,haha

Anonymous said...

@.@ muaks~~

ah yeng