CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new way to be go..


hello everyone..
long time din post blog ald
preparing for final exam and assignments last few weeks

after the exam
i have to work..
at last i become a piano teacher
actually feel a bit scare because i dun hav experience in this
nobody taught me how to teach before
i hav to use my own way to teach
and anything dunno i hav to ask..really hav to ask
if not..ll be ignored by the parents

last sun was my first day of teaching my own student
actually taught before but they are not my student
just helped a teacher to replace the class..
it was a bit tough because i duunno what to comment
just said out what is in my mind..
i was a bit regret since i din take the holidays opportunity to follow jmc training class
until now i was regret..
how nice if i got a chance to take the training
and i ll hav the confident to speak in front of everyone
and there ll be a different moong yee
now..dunno when ll i hav the chance to join the jmc training class..
.....sad and regret ya~..

my student actually learned before this..
quite easy to teach la..
but there's a lot of question in my mind..
after this hav to help miss yap to replace classes
she is under confinement mood
a bit tension coz i never seen her student before
somemore hav to go the students' house
i just afraid that i ll get lost..
i m not so familiar with seputeh,cheras and salak jaya..
i hav no teaching experience too
i really afraid that i cant do well..
there is a very troublesome parents..
from a rich family
i really afraid that i cant do well
and get complained by the parents..

its good for me not because i can earn money
its a good chance for me to earn experience
to be brave..
hope that i can do well
and accomplished those parents requirements..~

0 comments: