CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

bad CocKroach!~

cockroach..yiaks..
i hate cockroach
why cockroach appeared in front of me so frequent recently?
i really scared them

last last month
there was a very large cockroach on my table
its was in my hostel room
wah..i really scare
my dear roomate also
we dunno what to do
its ald 4am..
we just came back from decorating the stupid board!
we thought what can we do to get the cockroach out of our room
thought till 5am also dunno what to do
haiz..really paiseh
we observed where the cockroach gone
we really very afraid that it ll dissappear and we couldnt find it

it really very active
moved here and there..
scary..its tentacle really long
actually there was another cockroach which entered out room before this
my roomate found that there was a dead cockroach when she went back here
we thought that that cockroach ald dead
who knows there was still a "new cockroach"
we borrowed a spray from friend
we dared not spray coz afraid that it might fly
and it was hiden in my table drawer!!!
oh my godness..my books all ll be very smelly..

at last we sprayed it!
it came out and run all around
we sprayed a lot but it didnt show any symptom of suffering
wow..at last,it fainted..
our room really very smelly
wait for around 45 minutes also like that
what a smelly room..

my first experience..
slept in the morning
gonna to skipped my morning classes
it was really suffering..
bad cockroach
i hate cockroaches..
even my home also got such cockroach..
realy bad..i really need to solve this cockroach-fobia sickness..

0 comments: