CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

17TH day of december..
i thought it will be an enjoyable day for me..
who know become like this?

i promised my sis to bring her to MV to watch rapunzel
somemore after that we gonna shopping at MV
and before all of these..we went to CHS to get form3 books
it was not a fortune day for us..
we encountered traffic jam from serdang till pj and kl alsojam..
huh..what a good day

perhaps it was due to the raining day..
we planned to watch 3D rapunzel at 130pm
ended up sis said we have to save money so we decided to watch the normal one at 2.15pm
and..we got the chance to go CHS
after rushing from CHS
we thought we have enough time to buy ticket and watch the 215pm show
what the...mid valley there damn jam..
stucked there..cannot move..around one and hour..
stupid..waste the petrol and money and time
huh..really headache
all parking lot were full..

huh..at last we planned to get the train from kl..
at least we can walk around at kl area there..its better than now..huh..
we went to morgirl shop and managed to get the train and reached mv..
omg..at last we reached mv..!!

and here we spent the money
i think my sis ald went crazy..
she and me myself, volunteer to help her to spend the money
around rm 350!!to get the shops' product
with the intension to get khj's notebook
hah..i have no idea how to reject her..
i know the best thing always will be her..
she wont share to anyone
but what i can do..i m her elder sis..huh..
this day i spent too much of money..
to buy bags and the facial product..parking fee..and so on
is fun..but my heart still bleeding due to the loss of my money

yeah..i said before wanna get myself a present as the effort of being so stingy during the year
haha..and there i get my new school bag..
hope i ll really happy and no regret
for spending the money on it
yeah..it;s a tiring day..


waiting train in kl station

 mid valley

THE FACE SHOP
 yeah..i spent almost all my money here







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww...my picture is so ungly...
yaya...i'm your sister...i will not share with u...

Anonymous said...

><
TT