CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

busy to be the best

really busy recently until no time to post my blog
today posted all the blog i want to post
to let u all know my recent activity
still got lot of stuffs din post out
like the carnival for pt ukm
kkm pt..

recently just busy about pt things
in ukm in kkm
haih..somemore the stupid kkm meeting until 2.30am!!~
this was the "earliest" and "shortest" meeting i had ever went to..
discussed about the things
haven well-prepared..
next time really want to be the group leader ald
want to improve myself
a bit dissappointed of myself since all those group leader are from same year
others can do that why i cant??
i must try to improve myself
next time i want to be the leader..yeah!

spent a lot of money recently
for all those unneccesarry things i think
but i have to..
ya..i went to meet with my mentor last thurs
she really gave me a hand
really my "mentor" of life
i was recently unhappy of my life
she gave me encourages to continue with my life
she give advise for me to continue with my course now
after this i can do what i want to do
after this degree i can study mba,master in marketing and ect..
this is what i want to do
she said except i got the money
i can have more option
yes..unluckily i dun hav money
so i must continue with what i do now
must stay till four years here
must finish my degree here
we must be the best among the best
do the best on what we do now

although i m not so like the course now
but i must accept it
must be the best
dun let anybody down..
every field hav their own outcome
i must stay tough now..
and accept everything
be the best..!
i want to save money
and earn more money when come out..

now regret din apply for scholarship
other got their scholarship ald
ya..hav to work with the government
but they give us money to spend
money..!is what i really needs now
next year i must apply it
so..now what i need to do is....study hard and smart..

0 comments: