CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

fac night

5/9/2009

when i talking about fac night
wat is in ur mind?
my fac night was not as fun as i thought
my dream ll not come true..
ya,after came back fr work
helped mum to clean up the house
then "clean up" myself
start to take my shower and wore watever i needed to
didnt make up since dun hav enough time
sis has to go for her tuition class later
somemore i dun hav much time
hav to reach ukm kkm's bus stop before 4.30pm
mum fetched me there
she went back alone
i was so worried about her
since this was the 1st time she went back from ukm alone
called her to phoned me after she reached home ^^*

with my mum speed
i managed to reach there before 430pm
read my book while waiting for the bus
met my coursemate
but i m not so familiar with most of them
they ald formed a group
with my condition it was hard for me to mix with them
it needed time..but i believe i can do it
there were not much ppl waiting at the bus stop
again i were alone

bus reached after that
is a school bus
kkm is the 1st stop
it travelled around the campus
haha..finally got ppl sat with me
im not alone
we chit chating during the journey to kajang
kajang..the place where i did passport with family
dad said we went there b4
but i dun remember it
....yesterday checked through internet where is the place
easy for dad to fetch me later
dun want to stay at hostel today
and at last i found it
its name is prescott metro kajang
yeah its true when i reached there
nearby police station.. and petrol station
took photos most of the time in the restaurant
nothing to do also
dunno wat to do also
it was very boring
i can be very crazy if i really enjoyed it
but i think the time ,place and ppl were not suitable for me to be crazy
i m not very comfortable to be there
be with the ppl there
i hope i can cope with it..
but i really cant
really hope to escape from there
escape from the course i study
go to a new environment where i can change myself..

saw all those candidates when reached there
if got chance really want to try it
it is just one year once in my life
they are pretty
our course's candidates are annie and lik hang
.....
we used most of our time to snap photo
then it was dunner time
since we ald discussed
we took as many type of food as possible
wow..i like sotong
haha..we really did it
we took most of the food on our table
so many dishes..
sup,fruits,cakes,jelly,vegetables,keropok.......................
and we really ate until very full
cant finish all the dishes
a bit waste la..haha
our performance time reached
haha..its a stupid drama la
just acted as site character
nothing special
after this was candidate performance
haha..one of the performance was nice
tat was the second group performance..
then dancing session
not fun at all in my mind
i din release myself
i hope i can but i really cant
they said it s sad if you missed this fac night
i dun think so
i just think that i ald lose my rm45..haha
i hope i can crazy as i can
but i really cant
hope time can change it
i want to be the crazy dreamoong back..i dun want to be passive..
i want to talk a lot
but nobody is beside me..
lucky draw session..i m not lucky at all
so din get anything
haha..my lucky num is 9 this time

around 11pm i went back
my dad reached there
and at last i can go back
leave this noisy place and cold..hehe..
home sweet home.. ^^
what a tiring and boring day

0 comments: