CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

chinese calender birthday

12/9/2009

mum said today is my birthday..
based on the chinese calender
haha..
i dunno about tat
after work..whole family with grandma come and fetched me
then went for dinner..near mines
i was really happy about tat
grandma gav me a ring as my birthday present..thanks popo

long time din work there ald
miss all those kids..and parents
luckily still can remember their names
thanks esther for giving me chance to earn more money
hehe^^*
and also gave me a chance to see all of them again

after dinner
went to fun fair opposite to jusco cheras selatan
haha..long time din play at fun fair ald
yoyo..its fun
but "waste"dad money
i think..we won a rabbit and a pen
happy day

13/9/2009

today work also
met with two of the cutie girls
haha..then surprise when went back home
dad and mum came to fetch me
they bought me a nice necklace..
so touched
its very expensive
they said its my 21st birthday
therefore must gav me something special..love them so much
at night
mum bought me a birthday cake
nice..and celebrate in grandma 's house
with uncle and auntie
thanks everyone
love you all so much!!~
it was a memorable birthday for me
sorry mum for my rudeness
and sorry for everything
i m so happy this year..!(",)

0 comments: