CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

happy birthday dreamoong

27/8/2009


happy birthday to u,dreamoong..
every year's birthday
something sure will happen..
this year thought msgs ll come at 12am
but just yueh's msg come 1st
after wake up just got lots of msg..
lot of my friends wish me happy birthday
through facebook and sending me msg
haha,mayb due to that..
my lovely roomate also knew about it..
and sent me birthday wishes
still got surprise behind
while im alone
dreaming that xin ll come ukm here and celebrate birthday with me
haha..wat a ..dream
went for classes as usual
some of my coursemate who know my birthday wished me happy birthday
thanks everyone who wished me
unlucky things happen during the night
i ll hav my chemistry exam at the night in dewan gemilang
i attended the last class for the day
who knew the lecturer released us later than usual
i thought there ll be bus at 7pm as usual
who knows that during the puasa month there ll be no bus
...sigh..it haven 7pm yet
only around 640-645pm
also no bus..so poor me
the bus driver sure rushing to hav their dinner
if not usually during that time sure got bus
i dunno about tat till the time i msg my roomate..
she said during tat time no bus
oh my god..i m having my exam later
haven eaten my dinner
haven bath..
everything haven done
you know i really wanted to walk back to hostel during that time
just tat my leg haven recovered..
i dun want it to be more serious due to the long distance
i walked on my birthday
just waited there until 8pm's bus come
stupid me right..got teksi also dun want to sit
dunno..in my mind teksi is just very dangerous
i dare not to take teksi alone
hah..somemore today raining day
..plan to eat my dinner at kkm cafe
called wei san to take it for me
but at last cancelled it ..sorry coz troubling you..really sorry
having my msg session and reading session at the bus stop
haiz..
at last 8pm ald
met with my coursemates
they were waiting bus zone 3 to go for exam
so early..but luckily got ppl accompany me to go there
there are no bus to go to dewan gemilang
....sigh sigh sigh
the bus just stop nearby dewan gemilang
hav to walk quite a long distance to reach there..
still rain..really unlucky
after exam
walked alone back to kkm
so dark
alone
scary..
hope tat somebody ll beside me
haih..
luckily still got ppl for me to follow
i just follow ppl in front of me
my feel of fear reduced

finally reached my room
first time ate my dinner at around 11pm
1st time took my bath at arouind 11pm here
everything 1st time
wow..get the surprise from weisan
she presented me a piece of blueberry cake
so touched about it..
the 1st present i received for today
haha..she called me to finished it faster coz afraid it ll spoilt
bought it during afternoon
really touched
she even wrote a piece of paper wishing me happy birthday
thought that this year ll not hav any birthday cake
coz every year also like that..
really thanks o wei san

on the other side
i think that my sis is happier than me on my birthday
coz she sent so many birthday stuff for me
in fb,friendster and even her blog
many things about my birthday
thanks ya,and also your birthday present
i like it so much and ll keep it nicely
know what is it?
is a bear crystal phone decoration

huh..20 years old ald
no more 10++ in my age
i hope that all my dreams ll come true
tat are hope that i ll get all a's in my study
i want to get the best result
then hope all my family members ll stay healthy forever
hope my sis ll get a better result and be more hardworking
last but not least..hope all my idols~
danson,monday,jiro,nicholas and so on ll be famous forever
and get what they desire to get in their life
love you all very much!!~

0 comments: