CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010







long time didnt post blog ald
what am i doing recently?
just rest at home and work during sat,sun and mon
really hope to get a job for weekdays..
but seems like i have no time ald,haiz..said..income lesser..
didnt go out anywhere for this holiday
only weekends will go out with family
really hope that everyday is weekend
so that i can go out
no outings with friends too
seems like they are busy
i really hope that i can read some book to improve my english
and enhance my knowledge
just that lazy..aiks
and hope to learn piano
i got time to practice now
but i really need someone to help me
yes,to teach me..
and to teach me how to teach my student
sad that one of them also havent came true now..
time really fly
now ald june
next month will going back to school
not really like it..haih



0 comments: