CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A day with My besT buddies




very happy that at last we met up together
yeah!have a happy day with both my best friends in mv..
althought its short but i really appreciate it..
miss both of you so much especially for ah yeng
we din meet for each other after stpm result released..huh a long time huh
of course miss lisa too
its a tiring day for me
but happy to have a meet and updated with you all life
a movie,lunch and looking for the present
all of these are really enjoying for me..with both of you~
hope to have such a date with both of you again very soon,keke..

haha..spend quite a lot today
its really easy to finish using our money
but its hard to earn more money
used quite a lot for this month,hehe..
have to save it for more months
money money come come come..i want to earn more money

anyway...
miss other friends too..really a long time din see my old friends
hope that all of you are "in a good condition"
miss you all

2 comments:

clavanilaire said...

yaya... enjoy but spend a lots..
nvm, v can earn it back, next time v organise out for jogging, cycling and so on.. hehe... sure spend little~~ yay^^

dreamoong said...

haha..its valuble to spend the money along with my friends..just that i have to save my money for not buying the no-need items..^^*