CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

teaching

when teaching piano in the centre
will happy that the student practise and can play some of the song i ald teached
but ll quite frustrated when the student din practise
their progression ll be slower

i aimed a quite high hope to one of my student
she is good and polite
just that she dun want to practice
i asked her the reason she said the song is too hard
perhaps is my mistake that give her a hard song
but if that song is difficult
then she must take more time to practise..
not like now..teaching a song takes few months to finish
..aiks..hope she really can take out the time to practice

some of the students are just naughty
i seldom scold ppl but if they are really naughty i have to do that
i thought she ll be the most naughty student
who knows that i get another one..what the
she is really.....
she is only a very small kid
she wants me to be her student
but her parents ald paid..
i must teach her at least something
but..she is talking,moving,laughing...when i teach her
and i told her if got extra time i ll let her to be teacher a while
but she is so slow,the time passed and there is no extra time
i got another student waiting me outside
so there is no chance for her to be the teacher..
you know what she did to me?~!
she kept on beating and beating me..
she said she dun want to friend with me anymore
i really thanks god in my heart when she said like this..
luckily next month she is leaving malaysia and she ll stop the lesson
when she really come back
maybe another teacher ll take over her..
dun like her much although she is quite ok sometimes

k..enough..dun want talk her anymore..
and i got flu today..
long time din get ald..flu really make me suffocate..
ll feel like a bit fever when i got flu..hope ll revover very soon

yeah,i got holiday for this week
can rest for a week..
no need to see my students..haha..
i dun hate them la..but just let me rest for one week
see you all soon

0 comments: